Bag Half Full grocery delivery service operated by UofC students
Other Seniors Associations in Calgary
Grocery Delivery and Other Services
If you are a senior who cannot leave your home for groceries or medications, please contact their Grocery Delivery Program at (403) 234-6571. They are opening the program to any senior regardless of income, including those in self-isolation.
- Grocery Delivery Program (Thrive) is expanding to serve more seniors (403) 234-6571
- Seniors Information Resources by phone (403) 705-3246
- Volunteer Department 403-705-3177
- Elder Abuse Resource Line (403) 705-3250
- Kerby Rotary Shelter for older adults fleeing elder abuse
More Information on Fall Prevention from Alberta Health Services
Assistance with Technology:
Cyber Seniors is an organization that will get you connected with technology.